Jerome Reynier runs two with chances in the same race at Fontainebleau, but Vergoncey looks the more progressive of the pair and is a fair price this morning.
The son of Le Havre has won three of his seven career starts. A dual winner in March/April under this rider last year, including in handicap company off a mark of 34, he finished a very close third at Dax a year ago off 37, form which would give him the beating of these.
Following a quiet reappearance in March, he returned to winning ways at Marseille Borely last time, putting in a game front-running performance.
He’s a scopey sort and given the way Reynier brings his horses along, it’s reasonable to expect he has left something to work with from this lightly-raced and well-bred four year old.
Legras has been on board for all three wins and claims a valuable 2.5kg. This track should suit, he is proven on good ground and should make a bold bid for his in-form team.
2.35pm Fontainebleau – 1pt win Vergoncey (4-1 all firms)
*Ts and Cs apply
FITZDARES FRENCH PRICE HOLD OFFER TERMS
- Available to active Fitzdares customers between 10.00am and 10.30am on this Race Sharp selection only.
- Bet must be placed via Text (07492 882213) or Live Chat.
- Maximum stake is £25 win only or £25 each-way. Selected accounts will be eligible for higher amounts.
- This offer is limited to one French Price Hold per person/household/IP address per day.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Fitzdares promotion.
- Fitzdares reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion.
- Fitzdares general Terms and Conditions apply.