A couple of tricky cards in France today and we’ll be waiting until this evening for our bet, which runs in the seventh at Le Mans (6.50pm).
No Turning has only been with Christophe Lotoux since December, and he put together three solid efforts in March/April, finishing a close second to a stablemate at Chateaubriant on his penultimate start, the pair finishing clear of the third.
I wouldn’t read too much into his run at Chantilly last time, where he never really got much of a run in midfield. Though not the force he was earlier in his career for previous connections, there is certainly a race in him off this mark and today’s contest looks weak, even for the grade.
After a disappointing campaign last year, Lotoux is having a very good time of it, with 13 winners already on the board at a strike-rate of 20%. No Turning looks a solid bet to give him further success here.
6.50pm Le Mans – 1pt win, 0.5pt place No Turning @ 13/2 (most firms)
*Ts and Cs apply
FITZDARES FRENCH PRICE HOLD OFFER TERMS
- Available to active Fitzdares customers between 10.00am and 10.30am on this Race Sharp selection only.
- Bet must be placed via Text (07492 882213) or Live Chat.
- Maximum stake is £25 win only or £25 each-way. Selected accounts will be eligible for higher amounts.
- This offer is limited to one French Price Hold per person/household/IP address per day.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Fitzdares promotion.
- Fitzdares reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion.
- Fitzdares general Terms and Conditions apply.