A tricky card at Saint-Cloud today, but I think Bosquentin is a little overpriced in the claimer (3.10pm) and he is worth backing.
The seven year old wasn’t in the best of form when last seen on the All-Weather in early March, but he has had a break since and can run very well fresh – he won at Deauville in December after eight weeks off and was third in a claimer here last June on his first start for six months.
A previous winner over this course and distance, he has conditions in his favour and this is certainly his easiest task on turf since winning at Clairefontaine last August, when somehow getting the better of subsequent Listed winner (and admittedly big improver!) Afterglow.
Shut The Box is the obvious one here and very much the one to beat, but he is regressive and has stamina to prove.
3.10pm Saint-Cloud – 1pt win Bosquentin @ 7-1 (Price Hold with Fitzdares, also most firms)
Bosquentin is a PRICE HOLD with Fitzdares at 7-1 through Live Chat/text until 10.30am – click here to sign up now and qualify for a £30 welcome offer*
*Ts and Cs apply
FITZDARES FRENCH PRICE HOLD OFFER TERMS
- Available to active Fitzdares customers between 10.00am and 10.30am on this Race Sharp selection only.
- Bet must be placed via Text (07492 882213) or Live Chat.
- Maximum stake is £25 win only or £25 each-way. Selected accounts will be eligible for higher amounts.
- This offer is limited to one French Price Hold per person/household/IP address per day.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Fitzdares promotion.
- Fitzdares reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion.
- Fitzdares general Terms and Conditions apply.