Though she finished behind Burgarita (2nd) and Amazing Grace (3rd) on her seasonal reappearance, I’m confident there is plenty of improvement to come from Rumi and she is capable of turning the tables at Saint-Cloud today (3.10pm).
She finished fourth on her seasonal debut last term, but scored in a Group 3 next time out and went on to land the Group 2 Prix de la Nonette at Deauville in August on her final start of 2021, beating Penja and Rougir.
She didn’t make it to her intended autumn target, the Prix de l’Opera, but connections clearly feel she is capable of making her mark at the top level and her alternative target to this was the Group 1 Prix d’Ispahan at ParisLongchamp on Sunday.
The Laffon-Parias team had a quiet start to the campaign, but they are firing on all cylinders now, which is another positive for our chances.
3.10pm Saint-Cloud – 1pt win Rumi @ 4-1 (all firms)
*Ts and Cs apply
FITZDARES FRENCH PRICE HOLD OFFER TERMS
- Available to active Fitzdares customers between 10.00am and 10.30am on this Race Sharp selection only.
- Bet must be placed via Text (07492 882213) or Live Chat.
- Maximum stake is £25 win only or £25 each-way. Selected accounts will be eligible for higher amounts.
- This offer is limited to one French Price Hold per person/household/IP address per day.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Fitzdares promotion.
- Fitzdares reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion.
- Fitzdares general Terms and Conditions apply.