It looks a pretty open renewal of the Prix Sagan at Auteuil (1.33pm), the market headed by yesterday’s Arqana Grand Steeple sale-topper Just A Princess.
However, at a bigger price I like the chances of Just A Star (sold €170,000 yesterday), who was upsides her stablemate when that one fell at the last here in the Prix Wild Monarch at the end of April.
She travelled and jumped well, sat behind the front trio in a race in which the main pack struggled to make up any ground. She closed very nicely on the home bend and though she was no match for the eventual winner, she kept on very well to the line.
Out of a Listed winner here, she is a full sister to the very smart Iamastar and the granddam was a high-class performer around here, so there is plenty on the page. I really liked her attitude last time and she is capable of building on that debut run and going close today.
1.33pm Auteuil – 1pt win Just A Star @ 13/2 (most firms)
*Ts and Cs apply
FITZDARES FRENCH PRICE HOLD OFFER TERMS
- Available to active Fitzdares customers between 10.00am and 10.30am on this Race Sharp selection only.
- Bet must be placed via Text (07492 882213) or Live Chat.
- Maximum stake is £25 win only or £25 each-way. Selected accounts will be eligible for higher amounts.
- This offer is limited to one French Price Hold per person/household/IP address per day.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Fitzdares promotion.
- Fitzdares reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion.
- Fitzdares general Terms and Conditions apply.