Le Mans Tips and Racecourse Guide
Le Mans is a popular racecourse in the North West of France that is called locally ‘L’hippodrome des Hunaudières’.
Le Mans hosts flat turf racing and trotting races on an artificial surface. The racecourse has been progressively modernised and hosts nine meetings each year which are open to international off-course betting.
The racecourse is located a short walk from the legendary motor circuit, which hosts the annual Le Mans 24 Hours race.
Le Mans Tips
A couple of tricky cards in France today and we’ll be waiting until this evening for our bet, which runs in the seventh at Le Mans (6.50pm).
No Turning has only been with Christophe Lotoux since December, and he put together three solid efforts in March/April, finishing a close second to a stablemate at Chateaubriant on his penultimate start, the pair finishing clear of the third.
I wouldn’t read too much into his run at Chantilly last time, where he never really got much of a run in midfield. Though not the force he was earlier in his career for previous connections, there is certainly a race in him off this mark and today’s contest looks weak, even for the grade.
After a disappointing campaign last year, Lotoux is having a very good time of it, with 13 winners already on the board at a strike-rate of 20%. No Turning looks a solid bet to give him further success here.
6.50pm Le Mans – 1pt win, 0.5pt place No Turning @ 13/2 (most firms)
*Ts and Cs apply
FITZDARES FRENCH PRICE HOLD OFFER TERMS
- Available to active Fitzdares customers between 10.00am and 10.30am on this Race Sharp selection only.
- Bet must be placed via Text (07492 882213) or Live Chat.
- Maximum stake is £25 win only or £25 each-way. Selected accounts will be eligible for higher amounts.
- This offer is limited to one French Price Hold per person/household/IP address per day.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Fitzdares promotion.
- Fitzdares reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion.
- Fitzdares general Terms and Conditions apply.
Le Mans Top Trainers (2021)
1. Fabrice Chappet 2 wins (67%)
2. Markus Nigge 2 wins (67%)
3. Gianluca Bietolini 2 wins (40%)
4. Andre Fabre 2 wins (29%)
5. Ludovic Gadbin 2 wins (18%)
Le Mans Top Jockeys (2021)
1. Clement Lecoeuvre 4 wins (33%)
2. Alexis Pouchin 3 wins (43%)
3. Mathieu Androuin 3 wins (30%)
4. Rosario Mangione 3 wins (27%)
5. Anthony Barzalona 2 wins (25%)
How to get there
TGVs leave Paris Montparnasse and 55 minutes to reach Le Mans.
A taxi from the Gare du Mans takes 20 mins to reach the racecourse.
Le Mans Top Races
Prix De La Societe Des Courses De La Chartre Sur Le Loir
Grand Prix Jean De Nicolay
Le Mans Map
Le Mans Tips Archives
A big-field AQPS bumper at Le Mans provides our bet this morning, with Irreverencieux looking a big price on his second career start. He showed up nicely on his debut here, travelling well in midfield and still going nicely into the straight, but his effort just...
The opening claimer at Le Mans (11.05am) is a big-field contest, but it looks a weak event, as one would expect for the 10K and 14K tags in the provinces, and I'm chancing a return to form for Le Gardolot. A maiden winner at Lyon in January, he was subsequently...